Saving your Amazon shopping lists
Welcome to LinkBun!
This is the complete guide on how to start saving your amazon shopping lists, before following this guide, make sure you have created a collection to save your links in. If you haven't, you can follow this guide
to get up and running quick and smoothly!
1. Create a collection
If you're signed in you can find it here
. You will see a page with the following content:
Click the "New public bun" button to create a collection.
2. Add links to your new collection
Once you've clicked into your new bun, you will be presented with the following content:
Here you will be able to add links with the button "Add link" and if you would like to group some links further you can use "Add category" to create a group which can further be added links to.
- Use "Delete bun" to remove the bun completely.
- Use "View bun" to go to a public page you can share with the people you want to see the collection.
- Click the plus icon to add a collaborator on the collection.
- Click the share icon to copy the link to your public collection page.
- And last but not least, click save changes once you're done editing your collection.
3. Go to Amazon
Go to amazon.com
and find a product you like. For example this iphone 12 Pro Max that was on a reduced price at the time of writing this article.
4. Copy a link to the product
There's two ways to copy the link to the product, the first is to copy the link from the address field in the top of the browser.
The second way is to click the share button on the top right of the product image, the bottom option that appears is "Copy link", which copies the link to your clipboard.
5. Add the link to your collection
Go back to your newly created collection, which you can find among your collections
, click "Add link" and paste it into the new field that has "Link" as placeholder.
Give it a fitting name and once you're done press the button "View" which you find in the top of the page and check out your public collection page!
Congratulations, you have created an amazon shopping list! Don't forget to share it with friends and family! 🥳